Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Non Toxic Living

As much as I would like to clear out my cleaning supplies, hair and beauty products, pesticides, etc and replace them all with chemical free, "green" products, that isn't something that I can afford to do.  Most likely, you cannot either.  What have have been doing over the last year is slowly replacing everything I buy with less toxic and more natural products.

There are a lot of good alternatives you can buy and also many that you can make yourself, if you are into that type of thing.  Etsy and Pinterest have been a terrific way for me to find the things that I want or learn to make them myself.

Most of my skin care products come from Perfectly Posh.  They are cruelty-free as well as not containing many harmful chemicals.  No parabens, paraffins, gluten, fillers, soy, sulfates, lanolin, or phithalates.  And no animal testing.

On top of that, they feel and smell great and are packaged so hip many of the containers are reusable as well as having labels that peel off.  And they are made in the USA.  I love their vegan products and use most of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment