Saturday, July 18, 2015

Farmers Market

My wife had a booth down at the local farmers market today, selling her awesome natural product line, Perfectly Posh.  She was doing REALLY well and one of our favorite vendors - Lovera's - had a booth, too.  So I went down there to check it all out.  Also, my youngest son insisted we needed blueberries.  LOL  So I headed down there, got some blueberries and other things.  Came home and made some blueberry pancakes, sliced peaches and used some jam on one of my pancakes.  Is all really good stuff.  My wife came home with some raspberry jalapeno jelly, so we will spoon some of that over cream cheese and eat it with fritos!  Yum!


Blueberries

Jelly - Oklahoma Sunrise (peach, strawberry and pineapple)

Lovera's - homemade vodka sauce, sausage and cheese

Stratford peaches!

No comments:

Post a Comment