Saturday, August 1, 2015

Fast (Vegetarian) Food?!

I just hear about Amy's Drive Thru and I am blown away!  From the same company that brought you Amy's organic, natural food that you find in the freezer section.



No GMOs.  Organic vegetables, beans, grains and dairy.  Burgers, fries, burritos, mac 'n cheese, pizza, salads and even chili cheese fries! Sodas, milkshakes and yes, vegan milkshakes.  Don't forget fresh, squeezed lemonade.

Their mission:  Amy's Drive Thru is returning to the roots of American fast food, serving lovingly handcrafted food to nourish hard-working citizens, busy families and road-weary travellers.  And everything has gluten-free and vegan options, as well!

I am seriously in Hippie Heaven!  If only I could go eat there!  It is in Rohnert Park, CA.  That's 1685 miles from my house.  So.... I hope it does well and starts franchising all across CA and out into the rest of the states.  I think it is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment